The Manager, Manulife US Real Estate Management Pte. Ltd. ("MUSREM"), has put in place a whistle-blowing policy which serves to encourage its employees and any other persons to raise concerns about possible improprieties in matters of financial reporting and other malpractices (including fraud, corruption, bribery or blackmail, criminal offences, failure to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, miscarriage of justice, endangering the health and safety of an individual and concealment of any of the aforementioned) in confidence.
Any such concerns can be reported using the following channels:
Concerns About Illegal, Unprofessional, Fraudulent or Other Unethical Behaviour
- Concerns should be referred to the Chairman of MUSREM's Audit and Risk Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Employees and third parties such as vendors, suppliers and sub-advisers may also report such concerns by contacting the Ethics Hotline at:
- www.manulifeethics.com; or
- From an outside line dial:
At the English prompt dial 866-294-9534
- If the above channels have been followed and there are still concerns, please contact Manulife's Global Compliance Chief or the General Counsel or the Lead Independent Director of the Manager at email@example.com
Reporting Accounting and Auditing Complaints/Concerns
Concerns should be sent to MUSREM's Head of Compliance:
on an anonymous basis by forwarding a sealed envelope marked "Confidential Internal Manulife US REIT Concern" to the below address:
Attention: Chairman of the Audit and Risk Committee
Manulife US Real Estate Management Pte. Ltd.
51 Bras Basah Road
#11-00 Manulife Centre
- on a named basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The full whistle-blowing policy is available here.