Reducing the environmental impact of our properties and supporting the transition to a net zero economy.
Performance in 2022
27% reduction (from 2018)
36% reduction (from 2018)
93.0% green certified
Portfolio by NLA
1. Please refer to pages 81-84 of Sustainability Report 2022 for more details on our alignment with TCFD.
Targets in 2023
- Maintain 5 Star for GRESB Real Estate Assessment and ‘A’ rating for GRESB Public Disclosure
- Achieve 38.0% GHG intensity reduction by 2035 and 80.0% reduction by 2050
- Achieve 33.0% energy intensity reduction by 2035 and 49.0% reduction by 2050
- Achieve 100.0% green certified portfolio by 2030
- Improve water and waste conservation efforts
1. Please refer to page 87 of Sustainability Report for more details on the GHG and energy reduction targets.